Mitch Miller – Vice President of the Student Council Board

Name: Mitch Miller

Current Grade: 11th

Running for: Vice President of the Student Council Board

Q: Why are you running for this position?

A: I’m running for Vice President because this will now be my fourth year on council and this previous year I was the PR representative for Board. This gives me an opportunity to move up to a higher position and take more leadership in making this upcoming year the best it possibly can be for all students here at FHC.

Q: Did you ever run for anything in previous years?

A: Yes, my freshman and sophomore years I was the class council Vice President for the class of 2017 and my junior year I was the Board’s PR representative.

Q: What impact would you like to have on FHC?

A: The thing that I want the most is that I want to make sure that through my leadership, I can help all student attending FHC to have the best and most enjoyable year possible.

Q: What would you like to change the most?

A: FHC is already such a great place but I would like to deepen the unity of the school as a whole.

Q: What other things are you involved in at FHC?

A: I am a member of the rowing team and starting next year I will be one of the captains for the FH swim and dive team. This year I was also a member of the Boost Club, DECA, student council, NHS, and I also participated in this year’s Diversity Fair.

Q: What motivated you to run?

A: One of my biggest motivations to run is that I truly want to make a difference in the high school and allow for all of the students to have the best experience that they possibly can.

Q: What is the most valuable characteristic within yourself that will help you run?

A: I believe that I am a hard worker and I am able to take on many tasks at the same time, yet still excel in all aspects through a combination of my work ethic and desire to succeed.

Q: What teacher has influenced you the most during high school?

A: I think that Mrs. Mills has been my greatest influence because she has been my student council adviser the last few years. Also, I greatly admire how passionate of a teacher she is and how she pours her heart and soul into teaching the students here at FHC.