Holly Ford– PR of the Board

Name: Holly Ford

Current Grade: 10th

Running For: PR of the Board.

Q: Why are you running for PR of the board?

A: I’m running for this because I love being as involved in the Student Council as possible. I have also always had a passion for talking to and getting to know people.

Q: Have you ever ran for anything in previous years?

A: I have been involved in student council since 7th grade when I ran for Vice President. Since then I have been Treasurer in 8th grade and Vice President in both 9th and 10th grade.

Q: What impact would you like to have on FHC?

A:If I could leave one impact on this school, I would want to really unite the entire school. I would like to see more people simply waving to each other in the hallways and smiling. I feel that if we all began to act more as one family our school would be a much happier place.

Q: What separates you from the other candidates?

A: I feel that I am a very approachable person. This was one major reason why I decided that PR would be a great position for me to run for. I feel very comfortable talking to just about anyone and I want to make sure that everybody’s voice is heard.

Q: What would you like to change the most?

A: I would really like to make our school more inclusive and unified in order to create a more friendly school atmosphere.

Q: What other things are you involved in at FHC?

A: Though I spend a lot of time with student council, I’m also involved in band.

Q: What is the most valuable characteristic within yourself that will help you run?

A: I think my best characteristic is that I’m friendly. No matter who approaches me, I always try to answer with a smile in the hopes of getting to know the person better.

Q: What teacher has influenced you the most during high school?

A: I think that Señor Silvestre has influenced me the most during high school. Over the past year Señor has taught me to always try my best but to also to enjoy myself. He has showed me how to have a mixture of academics and fun at the same time.