Hannah Kos- Junior Class Trustee

Hannah Kos- Junior Class Trustee

Name: Hannah Kos

Current grade: Sophomore

Running for Junior Class Trustee

Q: Why are you running for Trustee? 

A: I am already previously involved in many of the activities a student council member would typically do and would love to provide a better influence of not only my ideas, but those of my fellow classmates.

Q: Have you ever ran for anything in previous years?

A: This will be my first time running for a class position as a high school student.

Q: What impact would you like to have on FHC?

A:  I really would like to take the ideas of my classmates into consideration when planning things like Float and Lip Sync. Previously, I have heard people feel that only a certain group of friends got to share their ideas and opinions and I would like to change that.

Q: What separates you from other candidates?

A: The fact that I already have previous experience with [activities] like planning how our class is going to make our float and choreographing the lip-sync helps gives me an advantage of knowing how the student council works and how it is organized.

Q: What would you like to change the most?

A:  I would really like to increase the amount of participation our class has. As a member of student council, I think its important to help bring my class together and make it one class, rather that a bunch of people.

Q: What other things are you involved in at FHC?

A: Currently, I am involved in Boost club in addition to choir, but most importantly, I am a member of the crew team.

Q: What motivated you to run?

A: Seeing how much fun Homecoming and Winterfest week are, I really wanted to become more involved.

Q:What is the most valuable characteristic within yourself that will help you run?

A: I try to be really considerate of others at all times. I am really cautious of other people’s feelings and I always try to make sure everyone is included at all times.

Q: What teacher has influenced you the most during high school?

A: Mr. George and Mrs. Will have both helped me a lot in high school by keeping me organized and giving me a more optimistic look on life.