Name: Logan Verlinde
1. What is your role?
“I play a policeman, as well as Mr. Thompson’s brother and other various roles in the play.”
2. Why did you decide to try out for the play?
“I decided to try out because I have a lot of friends from improv that are doing it. And then, Mrs. DeMeester told me to do it when I was a freshman, but I never did until this year.”
3. What do you have in common with your character?
“I don’t think I have much in common with my character considering I’m not a policeman and I’m not as British.”
4. What kind of show should FHC be expecting?
“[It’s] definitely not as comical as the improv show was; it’s a bit serious. [It] might be a little bit of a tear-jerker at times.”
5. Do you have a favorite memory from your time in the play?
“My favorite memory from the play would probably be the cast bonding party. We all went bowling. That was super fun, especially [when] my buddy, Zach Guikema, showed up everyone as he does.”
6. What are you most excited about?
“I am most excited about just showing off the work that we’ve put in over these past six weeks. It’s been a lot of hard work, a lot of hours put into this, a lot of memorization.”
7. How do you get into character before performing?
“I just kind of stand there and get ready and do what John [Donovan] tells me. And I try [to] walk like a police officer and try [to] not screw up my British accent that I have to do [for] about three of [my lines].”
8. If you were a Shakespeare play, which would you be and why?
“I don’t know. I only know Romeo and Juliet, and it wouldn’t be that, so none.”