2022 FHC’s Got Talent Q&As: Lauren Brace
Name: Lauren Brace
1. What is one word you’d use to describe your act?
“Exciting—we’re performing the song “Don’t Stop Me Now,” and it’s a blast.”
2. Why did you decide to try out for FHC’s Got Talent?
“I’ve always loved singing, but I’d never had a chance to be involved in band before now. So, when Alex Smith asked me to join her for FHC’s Got Talent, it was an offer I couldn’t refuse. Plus, I also got to preform along side the lovely Alex Fletcher and the talented Dia Sriran, so that’s another added benefit.”
3. What preparation has gone into your performance?
“We’ve gotten together to practice the song a number of times. It was amazing to hear everything come together the first time [because] none of us had ever performed together before.
4. What’s another act you’re most excited to watch?
“It’s hard to pick just one! There’s a wide variety of talent, but the Senior Fellas Act is sure to make you laugh, and I’m a personal fan of the tap dance routine from Sofia Hargis-Acevedo.”
5. Why should people come watch the show?
“There’s a little bit of everything! It’s the perfect opportunity to escape from everyday life and immerse yourself in laughter and the talent of friends.”
6. If you had to choose either Alvin, Simon, or Theodore, which chipmunk could you relate to most and why?
“While this may seem like the most boring answer, I definitely relate to Simon the most. In all honesty, I’m a huge nerd and a bit of a control freak, but, I certainly enjoy the adventures that my Alvin-spirited friends take me on.”