Film: The Wolf on Hall Street
Producer: Bailey Korhorn
1. What theme would you consider your film?
“Our theme is probably more of a crime fiction.”
2. What inspired the storyline?
“We came up with this idea one day in class, and we realized that Wall Street is like Hall Street. So, we just ran with it.”
3. Through your film, what message are you conveying to your audience?
“We are trying to convey that all actions have consequences.”
4. How is your film different than others being shown?
“Our film is different because everyone who put this film together was dedicated to it being the best it could be.”
5. Can you provide details of your filming/editing process?
“In our editing process, we made sure it was as smooth as possible.”
6. How did you pick your actors/actresses?
“We picked our actors/actresses to fit their personalities to their roles as best as possible.”
7. What can your audience expect to get out of your film?
“A good solid fifteen minutes of enjoyment and a couple of laughs.”
8. What was your favorite part of the creation process?
“I really enjoyed filming this video with my team members, Dakota [Weinman], Matt [Wilson], and Evan [Kuiper]. They’re all really funny and fun to be around.”
9. How do you hope your audience will react?
“I hope our audience enjoys our film and laughs a lot.”