Freshman Volleyball thrashes Ottawa Hills on the road 2-0

The freshman volleyball got another huge win on the road against the Ottawa Hills Bengals, winning the game 2-0 Tuesday night. This wasn’t just your typical win where the game stays close, this was complete obliteration all night. The Lady Rangers were obviously the better team winning the first set 25-8, and winning the second set 25-12. Freshmen Cora Kelly and Rachel Toole were the key players. With Cora’s amazing kills and Rachel’s amazing passes, the Bengals had absolutely no answer for the Ranger’s amazing teamwork.

The first game was complete and utter thrashing for the Rangers, winning the first set 25-8 in their second biggest win of the season, the first being a 25-5 win against Greenville. The Rangers executed very well on returns and kills, leading them to such a large margin of victory. The second game was a lot like the first game, although the Bengals got their offense moving, barely. The passing of Rachel and Cora’s killing were too much for the Bengals to handle Tuesday night.

This moves the Rangers conference record to 5-1. Upcoming this Thursday night at FHC, the Rangers may be in for their biggest game of the season against the FHN Huskies. The Lady Rangers have been dying to get redemption against FHN ever since the Huskies topped the Rangers in the season opener. This game looks to be very exciting and one that will definitely fill seats.