Freshman Volleyball defeats Greenville again 2-0

The Ranger Freshmen volleyball team goal to stay undefeated stays alive as they defeat the Greenville Yellow Jackets 2-0 again on the road Tuesday night. Freshman Rachel Toole was key to another huge Ranger victory with her key passing. Rachel also made a great adjustment to play outside hitter some of the game and did a phenomenal job. Greenville didn’t stand a chance in the first game, but the Yellow Jackets played better in the second game, and it still wasn’t close.

The first set went amazing as the Rangers came out hot like they did against Northview last Tuesday, ending the set very quickly and making quick work of the Jackets. The Rangers showed great communication and teamwork and that was what led to such domination. The second game was closer, as the Jackets came out fired up after an upsetting lost. But the confidence of the Rangers and their momentum kept them moving forward and led to another sweep of the Yellow Jackets.

The Rangers still only have one loss on the season, and look to keep it that way by going undefeated the rest of their games. To do that, they will have to beat Cedar Springs on the road this Thursday and will meet up with Lowell and Ottawa Hills next week.