Freshman volleyball defeats Greenville 2-0 and claims title of Conference Champions

The freshman volleyball team claimed the title of OK White Conference Champions after its undefeated season, ending the year against Greenville in last night’s game. The girls went into the battle against Greenville with confidence, they were going in with a record of 11-0 and a prior win against the Yellow Jackets earlier this season.

FHC won in the first set 25-16 with freshman Kenzie Davis rocking the serves yet again. The second set was a close one with a final score of 25-23. The Ranger offense performed well enough to fire on Greenville and out-score them, which obviously won the game for FHC. Defense did great as well; the Rangers had crucial digs that prevented Greenville points.

The Rangers have had an amazing season overall. They went undefeated with a 12-0 record, making them the champions of the OK White Conference. Overall, this FHC team has a lot to be proud of after this season and a lot to look forward to in the upcoming years.

Jordyn Carlson, Sports Reporter

Jordyn Carlson is a Junior at FHC, this is her second year writing for The Central Trend as a Sports Reporter. Jordyn wishes to continue writing all through...