Name: Nikki Hunnewell
Role: Mrs. Griggs
1. What are you most excited about?
“I’m so excited to be in another theatre production in an extremely different role from the last one I played.”
2. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I’ve had teachers before.”
3. What is your favorite thing about being involved in the play?
“I love being with all of the other cast and crew members. They are some of the best people I know and are so much fun to work with.”
4. What are the cast dynamic and relationship like?
“The cast tends to break up into groups based on which group you are a part of, but we are all really good friends.”
5. What is your favorite part about your role?
“I get to insult fake third graders.”
6. How has this experience affected you and your high school experience?
“It has [given me] another group to belong to and be a part of. We’re as much of a family as the Quimby’s.”
7. What should audiences be excited about?
“[It’s] a fun show about family and sibling relationships.”