Name: Lauren Wilkinson
Role: Girl Scout Leader and Townsperson
1. What are you most excited about?
“[I’m excited about] the comedy and the characters within the play.”
2. What makes you fit your role so well?
“Honestly, I cannot think of anything [that I have] in common with my character. My character is a leader, and I’m mostly a person of a few words and would never dream of being a leader in real life.”
3. What is your favorite thing about being involved in the play?
“Despite the above statement, just being a part of this production has been a fun experience.”
4. What is the cast dynamic and relationship like?
“I’m not a very talkative person, but when I work with the actors, I feel like I’m genuinely having a conversation with actual people.”
5. What is your favorite part about your role?
“I would have to say the various unique actions that Sam [another scout leader] and I perform.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or in rehearsal?
“[The part that was difficult was] the marching scene at the beginning of the play, and this is coming from someone who has zero experience in moving with anything similar to a beat and the marching band.”
7. How has this experience affected you and your high school experience?
“This experience, though it has both helped and hindered my high school experience, was something I’m glad I was a part of before I graduate and move on.”
8. What should audiences be excited about?
“I would say the constant change of setting and the characters themselves.”