Name: Vaughn Rodriguez
1. What are you most excited about?
“I am most excited to feel what is like to be on stage.”
2. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I think my physical makeup helps me fit into the role of Howie Kemp.”
3. What is your favorite thing about being involved in the play?
“My favorite thing is being able to meet new people and form new bonds with people.”
4. What is the cast dynamic and relationship like?
“I think the cast works very well together, all of us are working toward the same goal which makes it great to practice with everyone.”
5. What is your favorite part about your role?
“My favorite part about Howie Kemp is that he is curious and wants to have fun any chance he can.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or in rehearsal?
“I think it has been difficult to show Howie as a silly third grader. I hope to perfect that third-grade voice and attitude.”
7. How has this experience affected you and your high school experience?
“I have already met new people and felt as if this was another class. I am constantly learning during rehearsal.”
8. What should audiences be excited about?
“The audience should be excited to see Gretchen in her silly wig but also to see the cast flowing and building off of each other.”