Name: Anna Breaugh
1. Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“Yes, I have been in musicals before. Most recently, [I] have been [in] Summer Stock the past two years, [in the shows] Joseph and Shrek, and then I was in the school’s play, Ramona Quimby. This is my first FHC musical.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“There are a few really funny scenes that I think will be awesome to watch, and the cast is working really hard to make it a fun and entertaining show.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“Well, I’m a girl and I play a girl in the show. One thing about Joseph is that there aren’t necessarily a lot of ‘characters,’ so it’s fun to play a bunch of different people.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“The people and the energy itself [is my favorite part]. I love theater, especially musicals, so it’s so fun to be a part of a show with so many wonderful and talented people.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“The set and the array of song types [were the most surprising things]. The set is absolutely incredible! Honestly, pretty much every song is a different genre from country to Elvis [Presley].”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“Without being a specific part, it’s hard to figure out how one is supposed to act.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“This experience has made me so grateful for our theater program. The production value of FHC’s shows are honestly unbelievable. It’s been so fun being able to be a part of such a high quality show.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“[The audience should be excited for] the funny scenes. It’s hard to choose one but there will definitely be a few that will make you laugh.”