Name: Hannah Weinman
Role: Apache Dancer & Wife
1. Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“No I have not; this is my first season.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“I’m most excited to show off what we have worked so hard on and for people to appreciate the effort everyone has been put into the show.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“Honestly, I don’t know. The wife role is fairly easy because I’m friends with the cast I’m performing with, so it’s easy to treat them like family. With the Apache dancer role I think performing in dance competitions really helped me because, with dance, I have to perform a certain way all the time.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“My favorite part is the cast and the connections I’ve made that I never would have if I hadn’t joined.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“The most surprising thing about this show is how positive everyone has been with all of the rehearsals missed because of snow days, but everyone kept calm and stayed positive. With that, the show will really be a success.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“The difficulties that came with rehearsals was the stress of snow days, and the dance rehearsals I had to miss because of overlaps; but overall, it was definitely worth the effort.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“I think that this musical has influenced my high school career because of the people that I’ve become close with. Some of the cast I have barely talked to since middle school, but with this musical, it feels like we were always friends, which is awesome.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“The audience should be most excited to see how much fun we all have while performing.”