Name: Ben Lowen
1.Have you ever been in the musical before?
“I’ve been in the high school musical at Central once before with last year’s Peter Pan. I have also, however, been in many musicals in other theaters around the community.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“The wonderful and exciting music, as well as my great castmates and their amazing talent.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I think that DeMeester and Kyle have a specific vision for what they wanted with this show, and I think that they have helped mold me into the role very well.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“My favorite part about theater is being able to bring a work of art to an audience and giving them something that I know we’ve all worked so hard for.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“Doing a show in which there are no lines is a very new– but still very enjoyable– experience to be a part of on stage.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“Keeping up heightened energy level for a long time during rehearsals for such a lengthy rehearsal run was very difficult, but it’s ended up paying off greatly.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“It’s made me want to try new things that I may not have felt confident enough to otherwise.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“We have worked incredibly hard to bring an amazing show full of dazzling singers and dancers, and I’m hoping it will be just as incapculating to people watching as to those in it.”