Name: Josh Uekert
1. Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“No, this is my first.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“[I’m excited about] just being on stage with the awesome people.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I can hold a straight face.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“The people and laughs [are my favorite parts].”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“[I was surprised at] how fast but good it is.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“The timing of the dances [has been difficult for me].”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“It was really just an awesome senior year thing; I’ve met so many new people I thought I’d never meet.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“[The audiences should be excited for] how energetic and fun it is.”