Name: Grace Hudkins
1. Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“This is my first musical at FHC, but I have done some in the past!”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“[I’m excited because it’s my] first year at FHC.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“Being able to bounce off of the other wives and researching other wives in past shows [has made me fit my role well].”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“[My favorite part is] the excitement theater gives me and the friendships made.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“[I was most surprised by] the talent everyone brings to the stage.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“Some difficulties are making sure you’re always reviewing even if you’re busy and taking the time to do so.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“The experience has made high school so much more fun. It is a joy to be involved in something so incredible.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“The never seen before aspect of excitement and energy brought to the stage.”