Name: Aidan O’Meara
1. What is your act?
“I will be singing ‘Say You Won’t Let Go’ with my brother.”
2. How did you prepare?
“We practiced the song many times until we perfected it, [and] we even added our own little twists into the song.”
3. What made you audition with your act?
“My brother did RAT last year, and he had a lot of fun. We have sung together in the past, and he asked me to audition with him. And I agreed.”
4. Tell us about the moment you were selected for RAT.
“I was at a hockey game, and Gavin called me and told me that we got in.”
5. How do you feel about cilantro?
“I honestly can count the number of times I’ve had cilantro on my toes, so I don’t have a super-strong opinion on it.”
6. Money, power, or good looks: which would you rather have an unlimited supply of and why?
“[I’d choose] money for sure because then I can go all the places and do all the things. Also if I could get into entrepreneurship with all my money, then they might let me be a shark on Shark Tank.”
7. Are you friends with the stage?
“I haven’t had a ton of experience performing.”