Name: Frankie Anderson
1. How has having parents who are teachers impacted your experience with online learning compared to the average student?
“When I don’t get stuff, I know I can just ask my dad because he knows exactly what I’m going through, and it’s just as stressful for him as it is for me. When it comes to my stepmom, who I have as a teacher, it’s really easy for me to ask her for extra help.”
2. How has coronavirus affected your freshman year?
“It hasn’t affected my year that much because [in] freshman year you don’t really do much anyway.”
3. How has quarantine affected you and your family’s lives?
“It has been a lot more hectic, but I think it has helped my family grow closer and bond [more] because we are all going through the same thing.”
4. What have you been doing to keep yourself busy in your free time during this pandemic?
“I have been outside a lot more.”
5. What are some of the things you miss most from before this all happened?
“I miss seeing my friends and some of my teachers that I won’t have again.”
6. What are some of the things that are keeping you going through the quarantine?
“I honestly don’t know [if] anything is keeping me going through this mess. I just want it to be over.”