Homecoming Court Q&As: Taylor Baumgardner
1. What was your reaction when you heard your name called?
“I was very surprised to hear Stiles say my name. I can’t say I was expecting to be nominated, but it really is such an honor to know that my class [chose] me for it.”
2. Why do you think you were nominated?
“I think I was nominated because of my activities. I have spent a lot of time doing things like student council and volunteering.”
3. Who wasn’t nominated for court that you would choose?
” I would definitely choose the person asking me these questions (Ms Abby Wright).”
4. Are you disheartened by the circumstances in which not all the traditions are the same?
“I do think it is a little sad that we can’t uphold every tradition, but by no means am I disheartened. I think it is beyond special that we are finding a way to still celebrate the Ranger community despite everything going on around us.”
5. What is one tradition that you will miss the most?
“I am really missing Powder Puff and the drumline. Those are two traditions that I have always loved, and hopefully spring brings us the opportunity to experience them!”
6. Which spirit day is your favorite?
“Disco day, obviously.”
7. What has been the craziest outfit you have ever worn for a spirit day in all four years?
“My craziest outfit was on the dress like a teacher day sophomore year. I was Laura Stiles.”