1. What was your reaction when you heard your name called?
“I was really shocked. I did not expect myself to be represented with that fantastic group of individuals.”
2. Why do you think you were nominated?
“Honestly, I am not really sure, but it is an honor to stand up there and represent the senior class.”
3. Who wasn’t nominated for court that you would choose?
“Definitely Joey Wise.”
4. Are you disheartened by the circumstances in which not all of the traditions are the same?
“It is a little different, but I think that [Homecoming advisors Laura] Stiles and [Brad] Anderson are doing a tremendous job in making this the best way possible.”
5. What is the one tradition that you will miss the most?
Which spirit day is your favorite?
“Green and white.”
What has been the craziest outfit you have ever worn for a spirit day in all four years?
“One year, I wore a cowboy hat, and that’s the best I had to offer.”