1. What was your reaction when finding out about your nomination?
“I was ecstatic about it. [I am] blessed to receive such an honor.”
2. What is your favorite Winterfest activity and why?
“Window painting [because it’s] overall a fun time, and I like coming together and expressing our creativity.”
3. Why do you think you were nominated?
“I think I was nominated because a lot of my class voted for me.”
4. Who wasn’t nominated for court who you would choose and why?
“[Senior] Xavier Ott. I think he should be nominated because he’s a total stud and a great guy.”
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
“[The song] ‘My Girl’ by The Temptations—great song, even greater sing-along.”
6. On a scale of 1-10 how well does your car drive in the snow and why?
“10/10. Honda CRV is simply built different.”
7. Do you have a nickname, if so, what is it and why?
“[The nickname] ‘Scalez’ came from my [breakdancing] instructor [on] my first day at the studio. He noticed how good my balance was on my hands, so he came up with ‘Scalez.'”