Play Q&As: Ella Fauson
Name: Ella Fauson
1. What role do you play?
“Mrs. Alexander: lady in the street.”
2. Why did you decide to try out for the play?
“I usually only do the musical, but since it’s senior year, I thought it would also be fun to do the play so I could do as much theatre as possible before I leave high school.”
3. What do you have in common with your character?
“Since my character is in her 70s, I don’t have much to relate to, but she seems to like cookies, which is something I like.”
4. What kind of show should FHC be expecting?
“It is a drama/mystery, so I think people should expect a lot of serious scenes compared to last year’s comedy.”
5. Do you have a favorite memory from your time in the play?
“Honestly, any time [senior] Russell [Baird] starts randomly dancing backstage before he goes on.”
6. What are you most excited about?
“I’m excited to do a performance in the CHS auditorium instead of at the FAC; it’ll be nice to do one in the high school.”
7. How do you get into character before performing?
“Whispering really awful British accents to myself.”
8. If you were a Shakespeare play, which would you be and why?
“Macbeth. Not because of the actual play, but because you aren’t supposed to say ‘Macbeth’ in your performing space, and I always feel like I’m saying the line I’m not supposed to say.”