2022 FHC’s Got Talent Q&As: Emily Smith & Sofia Hargis-Acevedo
Name: Emily Smith
Act/position: Tap dancing
Partner(s): Sophomore Sofia Hargis-Acevedo
1. What is one word you’d use to describe your act?
2. Why did you decide to try out for FHC’s Got Talent?
“Sofia and I thought it’d be one last hoorah.”
3. What preparation has gone into your performance?
“We spent two days for like two hours choreographing this routine, and then we auditioned the next day.”
4. What’s another act you’re most excited to watch?
“Russell [Baird’s] stand-up comedy.”
5. Why should people come watch the show?
“People should come because it’s different this year, and it’s more [like] America’s Got Talent. And I just think it’s always fun to come to see people’s talents that you never knew they had. ”
6. When did you acquire your talent?
“When I was four.”
7. If you had to choose either Alvin, Simon, or Theodore, which chipmunk could you relate to most and why?
“Probably Theodore; he’s lazy, he’s pretty funny, and he likes cheeseballs.”