Winterfest Court Q&As: Cam DeWitt
1. What was your reaction to getting nominated on court?
“I was in total shock and disbelief. A few people had told me they voted for me, and I just brushed it off, so I was very surprised hearing that I would be a part of Winterfest Court.”
2. What does it mean to you to be nominated?
“To me, it feels like an honor to have people that voted for me for Winterfest. I’m super stoked that I am on court and I’m excited to be with a great group of people in court as well.”
3. Who’s someone that should’ve been nominated for court and wasn’t?
“I feel that Cole Hysong would’ve been a great addition to court. He is hardworking, really thoughtful, and has huge muscles.”
4. What is your favorite Winterfest tradition and why?
“I think Macho Volleyball is an underrated tradition. The sport is really fun, and it’s cool seeing the fellas give it a go.”
5. What’s your favorite type of pasta and why?
“Angel hair pasta has got to be my favorite.”
6. Describe the weirdest dream you’ve ever had.
“I actually just had a dream where my dad and I were fighting two other people in our kitchen. I ended up tackling a guy through our window and into our backyard. It felt like I was in Street Fighter; it was nuts.”
7. What’s one song you hope they’ll play at the dance?
“I am really hoping they play ‘Suit And Tie’ by Justin Timberlake, definitely one of my favorite throwback songs of all time.”