Cinderella Musical Q&As: Abbey Calderwood
Name: Abbey Calderwood
Role: student director
1. Why did you decide to try out for the musical?
“Since I am the student director, I am always involved in all of the shows during the school year.”
2. What are you most excited about?
“I am most excited for everyone to be able to see the show, and for the cast to be able to perform on stage.”
3. Why should people come see the show?
“People should come see the show because the cast and crew have worked so hard for months to create a fantastic show.”
4. What’s been your favorite memory associated with the show?
“My favorite memory associated with the musical is being able to experience every aspect of the show from start to finish.”
5. Do you have any pre-performance rituals to get into the zone?
“Before every show, I like to check in with the cast and crew to make sure everyone is prepared and ready for the performance.”
6. What’s your favorite part about being associated with the theatre program?
“My favorite part about being associated with the theatre program is that I get to meet so many talented people that are involved in the show.”
7. Which Disney character do you think you’re most alike and why?
“A lot of people tell me I’m the most like Rapunzel from Tangled because I have always had long hair.”
9. Who would you like to thank?
“I want to thank Mrs. DeMeester, because she always supports me and constantly helps me with whatever I need.”