1. What are you most excited about?
“Being able to perform and show people my true personality.”
2. What makes you fit your role so well?
“In my opinion, I am very sassy, just like my character. To be honest, I am not afraid to be ‘extra,’ which I believe my character, Selma, could agree she is the same way.”
3. What is your favorite thing about being involved in the play?
“Getting to know people that have the same interest in acting, like me, and making new friends and bonding with the cast.”
4. What is the cast dynamic and relationship like?
“I just feel that we are all so supportive of one another and loving. It’s like one big happy family.”
5. What is your favorite part about your role?
“The parts where I have to be super sassy because it really brings out my personality and brings out the true ‘Selma’ in me as well.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or in rehearsal?
“The only problem for me was when I went on vacation three weeks before the play. That threw me off a little bit, but I feel so confident with my role that I know I’ll get back in the swing of things right away.”
7. How has this experience affected you and your high school experience?
“In many positive ways. It has changed my high school life and gives me something I can be a part of and that I can enjoy doing, too.”
8. What should audiences be excited about?
“Literally everything! Everyone has done such an amazing job portraying the characters that they are playing. Also, the crew and directors have done so much for this play to make it look magnificent.”