Name: Aaron Jachim
1. What are you most excited about?
“I am most excited to show everyone in our community how hard we have been working the last few weeks.”
2. What makes you fit your role so well?
“Because Gretchen plays Ramona, it is really easy to play one of her friends in any of the classroom scenes and just connect with her.”
3. What is your favorite thing about being involved in the play?
“My favorite thing about being in play or theater, in general, are all the relationships you form. It is wonderful to get to know everyone and strengthen relationships you may already have.”
4. What is the cast dynamic and relationship like?
“The cast is pretty close, all of us love to be with each other during rehearsals.”
5. What is your favorite part about your role?
“My favorite part about the different roles I play is that I get to help tell the story in many different ways through many different perspectives.”
7. How has this experience affected you and your high school experience?
“Being in play is a great experience because it pushes your teamwork and leadership skills, as well as allows you to meet new people from all different grade levels.”
8. What should audiences be excited about?
“Audiences should be excited about seeing the show and learning the story of Ramona Quimby. It is a story everyone can relate to and be able to connect with a character or with the story itself. I cannot wait for everyone to come see the show!”