1. What are you most excited about?
“I am most excited to have an audience. Everyone in the cast and crew has been working so hard, and we all deserve a full house to show off our expertise.”
2. What makes you fit your role so well?
“My role as Mr. Frost is easy to play because he is a funky guy with a wacky accent, and I like to believe that is my forte.”
3. What is your favorite thing about being involved in the play?
“[I love] meeting new people. Every new show I am in, I meet someone I have never met before. I love how theater brings together the people you would’ve never thought would be friends.”
4. What is the cast dynamic and relationship like?
“[Because] it is a big cast, I truly don’t know everyone that well. I would say we are close and work well together on and off stage.”
5. What is your favorite part about your role?
“I love wearing a larger-than-life fur coat. It adds to the character.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or in rehearsal?
“There really has been no difficulties. My role is pretty easy and hasn’t needed help (so far).”
7. How has this experience affected you and your high school experience?
“As with every show, it adds to all the memories I’ve had in high school. There will always be a special place in my mind for FHC Theater.”
8. What should audiences be excited about?
“[The show will be a] good time filled with many emotions! You truly will feel like a little kid again.”