Name: Zach Guikema
1.Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“I haven’t been in the musical before.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“[I’m most excited to be] meeting new upperclassmen.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I’m small and excited.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“[My favorite part is] how the cast is like a family.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“[The most surprising thing was] how much fun we have during rehearsal.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“I always have to be expressive, and everyone needs to sing loudly.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“This has made me so many good friends, and I’ve learned a lot about theater.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“They should be excited for the enthusiastic high schoolers putting in this show!”