Name: Mark Kemp
1.Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“Yes, I’ve done the musical every year since I was a freshman, the first two working as [a] crew [member].”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“I’m most excited to be with the cast one last time, showing people what we’ve worked on for the past three months.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I play Jacob in the show; I have a ‘dad’ effect.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“[I love] the sense of community that you have with all the other people who share the interest of theater.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“[The most surprising thing to me is] how fast-paced it is.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“I’m not a very good singer, so the singing has been quite difficult.”
7. What should audiences be most excited for?
“They should anticipate non-stop entertainment. A song goes right into another each with amazing choreography, beautiful lights, and not to mention fantastic singing.”