Name: Maria Finelli
1.Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“Yes, my first musical was Peter Pan last year.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“I’m most excited to perform all the amazing dance numbers that we’ve been working so hard on.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“The wives do a lot of dancing and singing which I really enjoy.”
“I would definitely have to say my favorite part of being involved in theater is that I get to be a part of such an amazing community of people.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“The most surprising thing was how much energy we were able to give during our dress rehearsals every day the week leading up to the show. It has been very impressive despite how tired everyone is, and I feel really proud to be a part of such a hardworking cast.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“Because of the thirteen snow days, we had to pack a lot of rehearsing into the last month before the show, but it’s ok because I still feel like we are prepared.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“It’s enabled me to get to know some really amazing people that I otherwise might not have.”
“They should be excited for how energetic and fast-paced the show is. It will definitely be a fun one to watch.”