Name: Mitch Bonner
1.Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“I’ve done the school’s musical all four years.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“There’s more dancing and singing than any show I’ve done before.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I feel like I do a good job expressing the emotions and what the brothers were feeling.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“It’s a whole group of people that you are with for a couple of months, and you get to know them so well.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“I was surprised by the amount of talent we have in this show and how well it is all coming together.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“There are a lot of different genres and it’s sometimes hard to express them all.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“It made me realize that I might want to continue theater after high school.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“We have a lot of talent this year, and it’s very well used.”