Name: Nathan Jenkins
1.Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“Yes, [I’ve done it for] all 4 years.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“Performing a great show with all the amazing people in the show [is what I’m most excited for].”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I, myself, am a brother to two sisters, so I understand why the brothers dislike Joseph.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“Meeting new people who I can call my friends [is my favorite part].”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“The show this year is shorter than most shows, but it still is very good.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“Having the energy to keep going after five hours of rehearsal [has been a difficulty].”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“It made me want to try new things in high school.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“[The audiences should be excited for] how upbeat and exciting the show is.”