Name: Chris Sobieck
1. Have you ever been in the musical before? If so, for how many years?
“This is my first year in the musical.”
2. What are you most excited about for the show?
“I’m very excited to show the audience what we have been working so hard to finish.”
3. What makes you fit your role so well?
“I think all the brothers and I fit our roles so well because we naturally bonded with each other so we don’t really have to act that much; we just do what we would normally do.”
4. What is your favorite part of being involved in theater?
“My favorite part of being involved in theater has been the chance to meet a lot of new people and experience new things.”
5. What was the most surprising thing to you about this year’s show?
“I have been very surprised by how intense this show has been. Although I haven’t experienced any past shows, I have been told that this one is by far the most intense musical we have done.”
6. What have been some difficulties with your role or at rehearsals?
“I have had some difficulties early on with singing and dancing at the same time. Although it might not seem that hard, I found it quite difficult.”
7. How has this experience influenced your high school career?
“This experience has made me a more confident person and more willing to try new things.”
8. What should audiences be most excited for?
“I think the audiences should be most excited for the energy and enthusiasm that the cast will bring to all of the different numbers.”