Improv Team Q&A: Gavin O’Meara
1. What bug are you?
“I am an ant because I’m the only sophomore so I’m strong and mighty, or something like that.”
2. What is your favorite improv game?
“I love the rap battle. It’s always super hype and we just kind of go off sometimes.”
3. Tell me a story…
“One of the most memorable stories occurred on the Chicago trip. Basically, the boys and I decided to go to Forever 21 and try on some leggings.”
4. Why does the show start at 7:33? Why not 7:32? Or 7:34?
“Because why not.”
5. If you were a fast food chain, what would you be and why?
“I would be Jimmy Johns because I have been told that I am freaky fast.”
6. What is your favorite Minecraft block?
“I really enjoy Slime Blocks because you can make trampolines with them and that’s kind of sick.”
7. Why did you decide to join improv?
“I joined improv because Mrs. Demeester told me that I was trying out for improv.”
8. Give us your best salesmen pitch for improv.
“You should come see improv because for a limited time only, you can, hopefully, get an evening where your stomach hurts from laughing! Please do not read any of the fine print.”