Staff Q&As: Olivia Luplow
Name: Olivia Luplow
Position: Public Relations Manager
Semesters spent on TCT: 3
1. Why did you decide to join TCT?
“I tell everyone that I decided to join TCT because I wanted to improve my writing, but truthfully, I just really wanted to take another class with Mr. George.”
2. How has TCT helped you grow as a writer and person?
“Having the privilege of being on a part of TCT staff has given me the opportunity to explore more mature topics and develop my sense of voice as a writer.”
3. If you were a type of cheese, what type of cheese would you be?
“If I were a type of cheese, I would be Pepper Jack Cheddar because I put a spicy twist on regular life!”
4. What is your favorite thing about writing?
“I love how writing gives me a voice; the ability to put my strongest thoughts and feelings down on paper is incredibly freeing and exhilarating at the same time.”
5. What’s your funniest story of complications while working on a story?
“Almost every story comes with some sort of complication, but the most common is when people refuse to be interviewed.”
6. Who’s your favorite literary character and why?
“Brown Dog is my favorite literary character because he is witty, adventurous, and smart in a not-so-typical way.”
7. What is your favorite type of story to write and why?
“I tend to have a LOT of strong opinions, so editorials are my specialty!”
8. What are your aspirations for the upcoming decade?
“In the upcoming decade, I intend to find my true-self and become centered and in tune with nature.”