1. What was your reaction to finding out?
“I was happy cause I’m excited to do the dance with all my friends, and I’ve been saying that, throughout the four years, I’ve always wanted to do [the dance] and I think it will be fun. [It’s the] last year, [and] I’ve come full circle and do everything with my friends. I think it’ll be cute.”
2. What does it mean to you to be nominated?
“I’m just really happy. It was nice that everyone took [the] time to vote for me.”
3. What is your favorite Winterfest tradition and why?
“I like seeing all the different dances [at the assembly]. For football, everything gets super spread out and I feel like you can’t really see everything. But then for Winterfest, when you walk out on the court, everything’s so compact. I feel like everyone has a better experience with it, and everyone’s more intimate. I kind of like that.”
4. If your dance was on Dancing with the Stars, how do you think you would fare?
“I don’t know. We haven’t really practiced very much, so I don’t know if the show would be very put together. But if it was voted on for being funny, maybe [we would win]. But not for being good.”
5. What color do you identify with and why?
“What color’s like really soft? Like a light color because I’m very quiet. I’m not like a bold color.”
6. Can you make any campaign promises or tell why you would be the queenliest queen?
“Hour delay every day.”
7. Is there anyone who wasn’t nominated that you want to recognize for their greatness?
“I feel like there is but, I mean, there’s so many good people that got nominated for Homecoming.”
8. Do you have any closing statements?
“[I’d like to thank] everyone who voted for me; it made me really happy.”