Name: Aaron Jachim
1. Do you have a ritual for before rehearsals or shows?
“For sure! Before shows, I usually like to calm myself and settle my brain the best I can. I usually try and get a meal in me before a show, but it can be hard with the nerves. Then, I will sit and stretch and listen to music to get myself ready before heading to the Fine Arts Center.”
2. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
3. How long have you been singing?
4. What made you try out for the musical?
5. What has this year’s experience been like?
6. How much of your personality can you blame on your star sign?
“I am a Pisces, who is usually referred to as the dreamer, sensitive, free spirit. I can see a lot of myself in my star sign.”
7. Who would you like to thank?
“My mom and dad for supporting all the dreams I shoot for and the ones that I give up. My sister, Nama, grandparents, auntie Erin, and Ashden—I love you all. The FHC theatre staff who push us to be our best and make FHC shows so incredible.”