Name: Kali Coppess
1. What do you typically post on your art account on Instagram?
“I like to post mostly paintings and some calligraphy pictures.”
2. What inspired you to create the account?
“Nothing really inspired me—I just thought it would be a fun way to keep my art documented and kept in one place.”
3. How has the quarantine affected your account?
“Quarantine hasn’t affected what I post or how often [I post], but I probably will be posting more because I have had a lot of free time to do art. I don’t post most of the art I do, as my account is pretty much for my friends and just for fun.”
4. How have you used Instagram to inspire others during this time?
“I haven’t really used my Instagram to inspire anyone. It’s just there as a casual thing for people to look at.”
5. Do you plan on posting pictures of this account that are specific to the quarantine?
“I probably will do some calligraphy and [something] inspiring, but other than that, probably none of my art will be related to quarantine.”
6. Do you think posting on this account has helped you cope with these hard times?
“Yeah, I would say so. I made the account just because I was bored and posting on it takes away from that boredom.”