Improv Q&A: Mason Yarnell
Name: Mason Yarnell
1. How did you get into improv? Why did you decide to try out?
“I started doing improv last year because I thought it would be fun, and I’ve had a great time ever since.”
2. What is your favorite improv game? Give us an example.
“My favorite improv game has to be ‘Slideshow’, which is basically four people standing in random poses and then two different people try to explain what’s happening [with] no context.”
3. Tell me a story. Any story! Significant or not.
“Kelsey and I are in sync.”
4. What US landmark speaks to your soul?
5. What’s your Culver’s order?
“A deluxe butter burger with no tomato, add ketchup.”
6. What’s the best FHC bathroom?
“The one in the art hallway because there are fewer people.”
7. Give us your best car salesman pitch for improv,
“Come on down to the greatest show in town! FHC’s one and only IMPROV CENTRAL.”
**$5 General admission tickets available through Venmo (@FHCTheatre). Only 79 patrons permitted per performance; the ticket process will work on a first-come, first-served basis. When purchasing tickets through Venmo, the show time and number of tickets must be listed in the notes section. Remaining tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are general seating, and audience members must bring their own chairs or blankets.**