Winterfest Court Q&A: Whitney Currie
1. What was your reaction when finding out about your nomination?
“I was super excited because I did not expect it at all, and since this year has been so crazy, and it really hasn’t felt like senior year; it was just really exciting to know that I [get] to be on court.”
2. What is your favorite Winterfest activity and why?
“I always think the lip syncs are super funny.”
3. Why do you think you were nominated?
“I think that me being in a lot of clubs and sports has allowed me to make a lot of friends in all different aspects of the grade.”
4. Who wasn’t nominated for court who you would choose and why?
“[Seniors] Emma Hansen and Ellie Field because I think they are some of the kindest and most genuine people I have ever met.”
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
“[The song] ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ because it’s motivational.”
6. On a scale of 1-10 how well does your car drive in the snow and why?
“When I put it in four-wheel-drive, I would say a 9/10.”
7. Do you have a nickname, if so, what is it and why?
“My friends sometimes call me ‘Whit’ because it’s shorter or ‘whitgc25’ because I use it for all my [social media] usernames.”