Winterfest Court Q&A: Autumn Burns
1.What was your reaction when finding out about your nomination?
“I was shocked, and then when I finally realized, I was almost shaking, and I ran down to tell my parents; I was super excited.”
2. What is your favorite Winterfest activity and why?
“I really loved watching the court perform their dances in front of the whole gym. Now they can’t do that, and it’s very sad.”
3. Why do you think you were nominated?
“I like to think it is because I try my very best to always be nice to others, whether I know them really well or not at all.”
4. Who wasn’t nominated for court who you would choose and for why?
“I would nominate [senior] Maddie Knoor because she is always in a good mood and super sweet, and she’s got great fashion sense.”
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
“I would listen to “Sara Smile” by Hall and Oats because it’s a beating song, and it makes me happy.”
6. On a scale of 1-10 how well does your car drive in the snow and why?
“I would say 9/10 because it’s a Jeep, so it’s got four-wheel-drive, and I have really good snow tires on it currently.”
7. Do you have a nickname, if so, what is it and why?
“I mean, some of my friends call me ‘Burns,’ but that’s because it’s my last name, which is pretty self-explanatory.”