Winterfest Court Q&A: Audrey Svoboda
1. What was your reaction when finding out about your nomination?
“I was very surprised; I didn’t expect to be nominated because there are so many other deserving kids in grade. I am very excited.”
2. What is your favorite Winterfest activity and why?
“My favorite Winterfest activity would have to [be] the actual night of the [Winterfest] dance. I love getting dressed up and getting to spend time with my friends.”
3. Why do you think you were nominated?
“I try to be a nice, friendly face to everyone at school and try to make everyone feel welcome and included, so I would say [I was nominated] probably for those reasons.”
4. Who wasn’t nominated for court who you would choose and why?
“I think so many people are so deserving, but I would say [seniors] Lexi Erbentraut and Lily VanSkiver. They both are so nice to everybody and are always friendly faces to everyone. They both also work very hard, so I hope they get nominated for Prom court.”
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
“I have too many favorites, but probably any song by Travis Scott or Mac Miller.”
6. On a scale of 1-10 how well does your car drive in the snow and why?
“I would say a 7/10; I think it’s pretty average.”
7. Do you have a nickname, if so, what is it and why?
“I have a few, but most of my friends just call me ‘Aud’ just because it’s a shortened version of my name.”