1. What was your reaction to finding out?
“I was excited, but also I wasn’t too thrilled about having to do the lip sync. Usually, I’m not very silly in front of people. So, it’ll just put me out of my comfort zone, but I think that’s also a good thing.”
2. What does it mean to you to be nominated?
“I’m kind of proud of it. It just makes me feel— I don’t know—just makes me feel good, I guess.”
3. What is your favorite Winterfest tradition and why?
“I do like all the dress-up days leading up to the week. They’re a fun way to show your school spirit and that kind of stuff.”
4. If your dance was on Dancing with the Stars, how do you think you would fare?
“I think we’d do all right, but I probably wouldn’t win. [Actually] I think we’d win. It’s just, it’s really fun. It’s a good, good show.”
5. What color do you identify with and why?
“My favorite color is blue. So, I’d probably say identify with blue because it’s like a calm and cool color. It’s just stable.”
6. Can you make any campaign promises or tell why you would be the kingliest king?
“I’m not really sure what you have to do if your King— like I don’t know if you have any responsibilities—but if there are, then I’m sure I hit those out of the park.”
7. Is there anyone who wasn’t nominated that you want to recognize for their greatness?
“Cole Munger. He is just a really good guy. I would’ve loved to see him on Court and do a lip dub alongside me.”
8. Do you have any closing statements?
“I guess I’d like to thank all the people that voted for me, and also I’m a little mad at them because they probably knew that they were going to try and humiliate me.”