Homecoming Court Q&As: Mina Siebert
1. What was your reaction when you heard your name called?
“I was definitely very surprised! It was exciting and stressful to hear my name being called because I was so far away from the field I ended up having to run out there.”
2. Why do you think you were nominated?
“I’m not exactly sure why I was nominated. I hope it was because I try to be a friendly face anyone can talk to and laugh with.”
3. Who wasn’t nominated for the court that you would choose?
“There are lots of people I would love to see on court. It’s such a bummer there are only five girls and five guys because our grade is filled with such cool people.”
4. Are you disheartened by the circumstances in which not all of the traditions are the same?
“It’s a little disheartening that homecoming traditions aren’t the same, especially now that we are seniors. I really appreciate how some traditions are trying to be kept alive this year (like outdoor assemblies and lip sync video), but at least our senior year won’t be one to forget.”
5. What is the one tradition that you will miss the most?
“I’ll miss the dances the most and football games in the student section.”
6. Which spirit day is your favorite?
“My favorite spirit day is college day, because I think it’s so interesting to see where everyone wants to go to school if they plan on going to college.”
7. What has been the craziest outfit you have ever worn for a spirit day in all four years?
“I’ve never really worn anything too crazy for any spirit days, but I always wear a mean pair of pajamas.”