School Spirits was an incredible binge-worthy show

The Hollywood Reporter

Because I’ve been home a lot lately, I needed a fun show to watch while lying around my house. I was getting really tired of watching the same few shows repeatedly, so I decided to look for a new show on Netflix that seemed interesting. That’s when I found the show School Spirits. It only came out a few months ago so I was sure I hadn’t watched it, and I was really excited to watch.

As I started the first episode, I was immediately intrigued. It has a few actors I’ve seen in other shows or movies, such as Peyton List and Milo Manheim, which I think it’s always good to see familiar actors.

Another thing I was intrigued about was that it was labeled as a mystery. I really love mysteries because I enjoy solving them and trying to figure it out along with the characters. I personally think that watching shows is so much more fun when you kind of get to learn along with the characters in the show.
Throughout the first episode, it was somewhat scattered and confusing.  Sometimes it felt like it said one thing, and then it was changed a few minutes late, so it felt a little poorly written, but it was still fun to watch, so I kept going.

Because it’s a mystery show, I enjoyed trying to solve the mystery throughout the episodes

Because it’s a mystery show, I enjoyed trying to solve the mystery throughout the episodes. It was set up as a murder mystery, and made it so there were so many different suspects throughout the show that it was somewhat hard to tell who the actual guilty person was.

Throughout the show, there were hints and clues that you kind of got to solve along with the characters, which made it super exciting to watch so quickly. It felt like I needed to keep watching because I had to know how it ended. I found myself slowly getting more and more into it, and I loved finding a new show that I genuinely enjoyed watching.

My favorite part of the entire show was how many different genres you could connect to it. It was a mystery and romance kind of mixed together. Throughout the show, I got to watch all of the characters develop and open up, and I really enjoyed watching them change throughout the first season.

The last episode made me so incredibly mad. After binge-watching it in only a day, I was so ready to find out who committed the murder and it ended up as a confusing cliffhanger, and there isn’t even a set date for season two to come out yet. The ending of mystery shows always seems to make me mad, but this one especially. It was so unexpected, and it was so much fun to watch.

School Spirits was a binge-worthy show because of the mystery I got to solve while they were solving it too. It’s fun learning along with the characters, and it was exciting when the mystery started to get solved.