The little things – the sunrise

A picture of me watching the sunset while camping.

I used to prefer sunsets.

Kisses from the sun dance across their face and around their deep ocean eyes. Their smile could illuminate a whole room. Every time I catch a glimpse of them, my mind is prompted with the thought of a sunrise.

I used to prefer sunsets, but now I prefer sunrises much more. Like a sunrise they light up everything around them, they bring color to life. 

I have found happiness in waking up with the sunrise and lounging in its early morning light. Every morning as it rises it brings a smile to my face as it lights up life around it. I could never sicken of watching the furious flames of the sunrise bring the dark blue night to a warm radiant glow.

I will forever be content watching the sunrise bloom on the horizon and appreciating its red and gold petals of light shining into my eyes and bringing a warm glow to my heart as they dispel the gloom around me. As much as I love the sun’s bright morning glow, I could never despise the sunrise for not being as radiant.

The sunrise never fails to guide me to perfect places and bring a glowing beam to my insipid face. It brings a fire to my heart as I dance under its glow, and illuminates my eyes to a shade of warm honey.

It brings a fire to my heart as I dance under it’s glow, and illuminates my eyes to a shade of warm honey.

The beauty in the sunrise sets me free as its furious flames chase away the night. Turning the decaying darkness into a warm radiant light that feels like home. Its glow brings warmth to empty places all around.

The sunrise and its ocean eyes reflecting the vastness of endless skies that I could stare into forever. The dawn’s embrace bringing me solace and peace; every new rise bringing a symphony of golden light to paint my world.

Forever I will hold the sunrise close to my heart. In its gentle whispers and radiant glow, I find the beauty of life’s ebb and flow. In tranquil moments before the world awakens with the sunrise, I find peace and clarity within myself as the gentle morning rays of the sun whisper secrets of serenity to my soul.

With every passing day, I grow more enamored by the ethereal beauty of the sunrise. In its radiant beam, I find solace for my tiring heart. In its dawn I find sanctuary for my anxious soul; in its ocean eyes, I am free to be, to breathe, to feel, and exist without caution. 

Residing in the sunrise is a sacred moment of communion with the universe, a reminder of the beauty that resides within and around me. 

Forever in the sunrise’s embrace, forever captivated by its ocean eyes. I love the sunrise.