TCT’s The Countless Thanks 2023: Saniya Mishra

TCTs The Countless Thanks 2023: Saniya Mishra

Sixth hour couch neighbors – Addy, Eva H., Sof

You guys are absolutely crazy sometimes, but really, really funny and fun. I always crack up when you guys call Eva a peanut allergy witch and present the new chucklesome word of the day. Thank you for making me laugh.

My first editors – Alysse and Eva L.

You both are such good writers. Thank you for editing all of my stories and for having an amazing fashion style. I love seeing your guys’ fits every day. 

Lunch gang – Quinn, Jiya, Emma, Paige

I never thought I’d find myself eating in a room where dissections happen, but now, it’s probably one of my favorite lunch spots as we eat the legendary school pizza crunchers while Paige walks us through her dissection presentation or while we test double-stuffed Oreos with Jiya or engage in candy-trading business. Thank you for making lunch entertaining and memorable. 

XC running squad – Grace, Millie, Penny, Claire, Christine, Abby, Josie

I don’t know if I’d be able to make it through those track workouts without you guys. Our conversations and laughs make any run bearable. Grace and Millie, thank you for driving me and giving great book recommendations. Penny, thank you for always making me laugh and doing that silly side-to-side wave-the-arms dynamics dance with me. Claire, thank you for being really funny and joining XC, however late. Christine, gracias por tu positividad y bailar conmigo en el baile de señores (lo siento si no dije algo correcto). Abby and Josie, thank you for bringing your enthusiastic energy and making me smile. Thank you all, for being the reason I love cross-country so much. 

My debate partner – Khai-Thi

O’Riely O’Gerald The Canary the Second would be proud of us, and topicality arguments should be scared of us. You are the best debate partner ever. Thank you for making these past two seasons so fun. 

OM team – Penny, Eva H., Emma, Ellory, Ayden, Gavin

You all make Sundays my highlight of the week. You guys never fail to make me laugh, whether it’s unexpected sounds as you flip the Emma or quoting the iconic skit from 4th grade, skit as in “S-K-I-T skit,” it’s always hee-hee with you guys. Thank you for the laughs, the pins, the memories.