Julianna Hahn has found her creative outlet through her time spent at FHC

A+picture+of+Senior+Julianna+Hahn+at+a+photoshoot.+

Julianna Hahn

A picture of Senior Julianna Hahn at a photoshoot.

From having a hip injury her junior year of high school to finding her creative outlet for life, senior Julianna Hahn has found her passion in life and has ever since been working towards achieving that goal. 

Since the beginning of high school, Julianna has always been a very social person and managed to become a part of as many clubs as she can. The two extracurriculars she stuck with most throughout high school were rowing and FHC’s theater department. 

“I did rowing for basically all of high school, until this year,” Julianna said. “I had a hip injury my junior year, and I’m still recovering from that so I’m not able to do crew. I also did theater for three years and I was head of the costume department for two of those years.”

Despite this setback, if there’s anything Julianna has learned from this experience, it’s that she has been able to grow in ways that she never thought possible. Julianna has now found a passion for creativity and is committed to majoring in interior design at the University of Alabama for a minimum of four years. 

“I liked the aspect of creativity in theater,” Julianna said. “It was really fun [working] with the tight-knit group of people, and I liked being able to put on a production [which] was really cool [because] I thought of theater through High School Musical.” 

Since rowing was very time-consuming, being able to do theater has only helped Julianna’s passion for being creative grow because she got the chance to showcase her talent with the people she loves. 

It was really fun [working] with the tight-knit group of people, and I liked being able to put on a production [which] was really cool [because] I thought of theater through High School Musical.

— Julianna Hahn

However, if there is one thing that Julianna has noticed over the past four years of her high school curriculum, it’s that she has not only been able to grow as a person but also as a student and continually works towards preparing herself for the next big thing. 

“When I was a freshman, [my goal] was on trying to get the best grades I could so I could get into colleges,” Julianna said. “Now, I would say it’s more just trying to prepare myself to start fresh next year.”

Although Julianna will miss the memories she has made at FHC, she is excited to start this new chapter of her life and attend college at a place outside of her hometown 

“Going into college out of state is going to be interesting to actually meet completely new people and make new friends,” Julianna said. “I feel like since we’re in this little bubble of Forest Hills, you don’t really meet brand new people ever, so I think that will be fun but also scary at the same time.”